3 of 4 divisions see some big changes, including seven new teams!
Here are the latest College Power Rankings, presented by the National Ultimate Training Camp! These rankings can always been found on our permanent rankings page.
Every Wednesday, we will post the College Power Rankings here on the front page to facilitate discussion in the comments and serve as a permalink for each week’s rankings.
D-I Women’s Power Rankings
D-I Women’s Discussion
- Following a strong showing at Commonwealth Cup, including wins over Michigan and UNC Wilmington, NC State enters the rankings at #20. It’s their first time ever ranked.
- UNC Wilmington and Florida fell out of the rankings and were replaced by Cal Poly SLO at #24 and Georgia Tech at #25, whose resumes each look stronger since they last played. In addition, Georgia dropped out from #21 after narrow wins over some unimpressive squads, a blowout loss to Tufts, and surprise loss to South Carolina.
D-I Men’s Power Rankings
D-I Men’s Discussion
- There were no changes this week.
D-III Women’s Power Rankings
D-III Women’s Discussion
- Bowdoin fell from the last of the top 5 to just outside of the top 10, after going 2-2 at Bring the Huckus, including a loss to Amherst.
- Speaking of Amherst, they jumped from #17 to #10, boosted by beating Bowdoin.
- Dickinson burst into the rankings at #15 after a 4-0 Saturday at Bring the Huckus, including wins over Allegheny and Swarthmore.
- SUNY-Geneseo’s 1-3 performance at Bring the Huckus resulted in their drop from #9 to #22.
- John Brown moved up to #8 after advancing to the final of Dust Bowl, including a quarterfinal win over Carleton Eclipse.
- Swarthmore entered the rankings after a 3-1 Bring the Huckus, including a win over Allegheny, and they weighed in at #19.
- Haverford fell out of the rankings after failing to win any games at Bring the Huckus.
- Oberlin joined the top 25 at #23 after beating Yale on the way to a 3-0 Bring the Huckus.
- Luther and Portland gave up the last two spots to make room for new teams.
D-III Men’s Power Rankings
D-III Men’s Discussion
- Mary Washington moved up to #5 following a winning performance at Oak Creek Challenge. They took down Amherst in the final.
- John Brown and Army fell two spots each after their weekends. JBU went 5-3 at Dust Bowl, while Army had some very narrow margins in a 3-1 Saturday Bring the Huckus.
- Union’s notable losses to Samford and UNC Asheville at Music City Tune-Up ended their run in the top 25.
- Claremont went from #23 to #19 after going 5-0 at their small round robin affair, including a win over regional rival, Occidental.
- A 4-3 showing at Oak Creek Challenge helped Brandeis climb four spots to #20.
- Xavier and Samford clocked in at #24 and #25, ranked for the time this season. Each went 3-1 in pool play at Music City Tune-Up. They take the spots vacated by Union and former #25 Puget Sound.